A teenager living near London who loves cookie dough ice-cream, blogging, writing, spending time with friends, taking bad photographs and learning about herself and the world around her.
- Main dislikes: misogynists, fake people and tomatoes.
- Dreams: becoming a psychologist or computer programmer, writing a book, see the world, buy a flat in London and go to Cambridge university.
- Biggest downfalls: over analyzing and crying over stupid stuff.
- Catch phrase: Laugh til you cry, love til you die.
- The meaning: To always push your limits and live how you want to live with no regrets.
Please enjoy my Spotify playlist 🙂 I just updated this page today, and the playlist hasn’t been updated in donkey’s years – odd saying – so you can still access and enjoy it, but most of it is the music I liked half a year ago, which is different to what I like now.
Thank you to A Worried Student for making this beautiful drawing!!!!