I have been nominated by this lovely blogger for The One Lovely Blog Award and it is such a freaking honor. This week has been pretty crazy so far, and be nominated for this award just adds to the crazy, happy excitement. Without everyone’s support I wouldn’t still be blogging, I wouldn’t be writing, and I don’t know if I would be happy.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. ~ To quote my nominator.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So I have done 1 and 2……..FACTS TIME
- I cry over music. Literally pick any piece of music, let me listen to it, make up a back story to it and get so engrossed in my own imagined thought that I blubber all over the keyboard.
- I think I am mildly psychic. So yeah. I don’t have premonitions or whatever but I feel like I have a very strong inner sense. Sometimes my dreams come true the next day. I don’t take it seriously, I am just thankful for whatever it is.
- I have never been in a relationship. And actually after years of wanting one, I don’t have the time nor the effort left to be in one right now.
- My major celebrity crush is on Brooklyn Beckham. Because he is a teenager and he has the whole ‘oh I didn’t see you there’ pose down, which makes him rather dashing.
- I used to sing. Not anymore. My voice is no longer, hmmmm, how do I say this, in the normal human key for singing. I now sound like a dolphin.Which leads me onto my next little factlet……
- I can do the best dolphin and whale impressions. Yep, seriously, I have it down. Ask me to do it anytime and I shall.
- I have an accent in my name. Yep, thanks for that mum and dad. Already a confusing name, let’s just make her life harder for all official documents, exams, credit cards and tax forms.
Thank you once again for the nomination!
More posts and things are coming I promise, life is just a bit craZy at the moment 🙂