This morning I reached 200 followers and I’m ecstatic. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have so many people want to read this little blog of mine. Thank you, thank you, thank you. However I was also nominated for the The Versatile Blogger Award, which is another amazing honor. Thank you to Insidethelifeofmoi for the nomination, I can’t explain how much it means.
The rules are;
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 bloggers you follow and want to pass the award onto.
4. Nominate the 15 bloggers and inform them of it.
5. Finally, list seven interesting facts about yourself.
Seven interesting facts about me
I apologize for being uninteresting.
- I love Bewitched – If you don’t know what that is Google it and watch it. No I don’t mean the movie! I’m too hipster for it obviously (irony implied).
- I am a feminist – Not much else to say to be honest.
- My favorite perfume is Chanel No.5 – Because it was good enough for my mother, grandmother and Marilyn, so it is good enough for me.
- Whenever I listened to music I create scenarios to go with it – Such as walking down the street looking hot, having a massive party or running in the rain towards my true love’s door. Yes a little sad, but it occupies me in a quiet moment.
- My celebrity crushes are Max Irons and Douglas Booth – I mean, who wouldn’t want to marry them???
- I love teen romance movie trailers – They are the reason to exist, my guilty pleasure. I will sit for an hour with some ice cream, just surfing YouTube to find some good ones.
- My favorite song right now is Wings, by Birdy – I know the intro isn’t perfect but the song makes me cry. It is the song I write a lot of love poetry to. So next time you read one of my poems, listen to it as you read.
I am blessed by all of your support.
Playlist firstname.lastname@example.org @Writer_X9
Laugh til you cry, love til you die.