So today I had some free time on my hands and I felt like being alone for a while. So I decided to watch some romance films whilst doing my hair. And I thought it would be nice to give you a list of my 10 favourite romance/ teen romance films in no particular order.
1. Beautiful Creatures – This is the film I am watching at the moment. It is the story of Lena and Ethan. Lena is the new girl in town and has a mysterious and supernatural past. The film is allow about true love and what we will do to keep our loved ones safe.
2. Warm Bodies – This is the story of R and Julie. R is a zombie or corpse but he is different from the rest. Julie is a survivor, and after the death of her boyfriend R takes her in to protect her. This story reminds me that circumstances shouldn’t effect true love.
3. 500 days of summer – This is not a love story, its a story about love. The two lovers in this film portray the two main types of people in terms of romance: those who believe in true love and the wholeness of relationships and those who don’t believe. This is not the type of film where you want to be in the relationship but you really learn about love and what it is really about.
4. Endless Love – This film made me cry 5-10 times when I went to see it with my bestie. This film is all about first love and first heartbreak. This is true love at its strongest.
5. The perks of being a wallflower – This isn’t traditionally a romance film, but it is good. It tells the story of Charlie and how he finds love despite mental illness. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” This film taught me to deserve better love and to not be ok is ok.
6. The Host – This is a story set in the future, in a time when the earth has been invaded by a new race who take over our bodies. After the main character has her body taken over, her will remains and she must fight her host and save her love. This film symbolises what we must combat in order to find true love.
Playlist email@example.com @Writer_X9
Laugh til you cry, love til you die.