So I have been nominated by ASHISH NARESH for the Liebster Award which I am so happy and excited about. This blog was created 1 week ago, I just….ommgggg. When I found out about the award today I was at school and literally stood up in registration and did a little dance (my teacher wasn’t pleased 😛 ). I then told my friends who were wondering if there was a cash prize so I could take them shopping! Please visit my nominator at http://aloudshout.wordpress.com/
These are the rules.
1. Mention the person who nominated you (link & name).
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers with 200 or less followers
3. Create 11 new questions for them to answer
Answers to my set questions
- If not your home country, where would you like to settle and why? – I would love to settle in somewhere completely obscure like Norway. The country seems so beautiful, forward thinking and they have a real respect for the environment. Another country I would love to settle in is The Netherlands. After reading TFiOS I think I fell in love with the country.
- Are you a feminist, if yes do you associate your with any particular type, if not than why not? – Yes, yes, yes I am a feminist. But I don’t really associate with a singular group or sector, because I take views and beliefs from every type. If I were to brand my version of feminism with a name I would probably call its I-Feminism+ because I base quite a few of my views on I-Feminism but I have many, many additional views ( reason for the +).
- How do you prioritize fitness in your life? – To be perfectly honest I don’t prioritize it within my life. I just fit in my exercise and diet into my timetable. Sometimes I will eat healthily and sometimes I wont. I try to walk to and from school everyday and I go to a few clubs and workout when I have time and feel in the mood.
- 1 being a nightmare, 5 being normal and 9 being a sweetest dream, how would you rate you childhood? – So far a 6 but since I am a teenager I suppose it is still partly in progress.
- Do you like any artistic activity? – Sadly I lack much creative ability. But I love to draw bad art and sing like a crazy person.
- Are you a dreamer? – I am definitely a dreamer. I spend a lot of time dreaming about unlikely events or dream planning how an event in the future is going to turn out.
- Your favorite scientist? – Ada Lovelace, if she counts because she basically helped give me the internet and was one of the best female mathematicians of her time. If she doesn’t count, Marie Curie because she did what she loved along side her true love (cheesssyyyyy).
- The fictions character you would like to be and why? – Oh dear I am going have to think for a while about this one. I think I would like to Jordan Baker from The Great Gatsby. Women want to be her and men want to be with her. She is well off but less of a snob than most people with old money. She travels and golfs and lives in the 20’s. I wish I could be a 20’s girl.
- If you are allowed one change in regard to humans, what it would be? – I don’t think I would change anything. The world isn’t perfect so why should its occupants be.
- Do you consider yourself nerd; if not how do you treat nerds? – I don’t consider myself a nerd but I do love a few nerdy things. I respect nerds.
- Your favorite self cooked dish. – This is a toss up between my strawberry and vanilla cheesecake and my macaroni and cheese. This is too hard…..I am going to have to say cheesecake because it is so addictive and tasty I wish I could marry it.
I nominate you
My 11 questions
- What are your views on feminism and women’s place in society?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your favorite fiction book?
- What is your personal experience with mental health conditions such as self harm or eating disorders?
- Lana Del Rey or Florence and The Machine? Why?
- Why is your blog called that?
- How have you coped with discrimination in your life?
- What meaning do you derive from ‘Blurred Lines’?
- Do you like photography, if so insert you favorite photo you have ever taken?
- Who is the most inspirational woman in your life?
Laugh til you cry, love til you die.